ANEDO Submission on Marine Reserves Review
EDOs of Australia have made two key submissions on the Federal Government's review of marine reserves.
Submission on the reports of the independent Commonwealth Marine Reserves Review
October 2016 - Download PDF
Building on our previous submissions, this submission comments on the planning and zoning proposals, policy implementation and specific impacts (climate change and mining), and makes brief comments on specific bioregions.
Submission to Marine Reserves Review
March 2015 - Download PDF
This submission addresses:
1. International obligations and guidelines
2. Commonwealth legislation and policy
3. ESD and the precautionary principle
4. Climate change and resilience
5. Impacts of mining
6. Specific planning recommendations (Coral Sea Network, Temperate East Network, and North Network)