Consultation: Amendment to the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Measurement) Determination
The Australian Department of the Environment is proposing minor amendments to the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Measurement) Determination 2008. Draft amendments include:
- Amendments to methods for estimating fugitive emissions from CSG operations, energy, municipal solid water and some industrial processes,
- Reinsertion of provisions to support the estimation of emissions from legacy waste at landfills,
- Finalisation of additional methods to complete NGER system guidance for the estimation of emissions from carbon capture and storage (CCS) activities
- Annual update of scope 2 emission factors reflecting changes within the National Electricity Market in the last financial year,
- Response to feedback from stakeholders.
Submissions are invited until TODAY, Friday 29 April 2016.
1 King Edward Ter
John Gorton Building
Parkes, ACT 2600
Map & Directions