Major Project Proposal: Macksville – Modification to approval of on/off ramps to Pacific Highway
The proposed modification includes:
- a northbound on ramp onto the upgraded Pacific Highway,
- a southbound off ramp from the upgraded Pacific Highway,
- connection of the ramps to an upgraded Old Coast Road,
- an upgraded intersection at Old Coast Road and the exisitng Pacific Highway,
- a median cross over facility to enable emergency vehicles (including ambulances stationed at North Macksville) to travel north and south on the upgraded highway, and associated mitigation measures.
Submissions invited until Wednesday 13 April 2016.
35 Old Coast Rd
North Macksville, NSW 2447
Map & Directions