Major Project proposal: Marulan – Extension of existing mine
Gunlake Quarry Extension Project seeks a new development consent that allows:
- 2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) of saleable products to be produced;
- an increase in truck movements to an average of 440 movements per day;
- extension of the quarry footprint by 54 ha;
- 24 hour per day primary crushing;
- additional overburden emplacement to accommodate the increase in production; and
- blasting twice weekly.
Submissions invited until Friday 20 May 2016.
715 Brayton Rd
Brayton, NSW 2579
Map & Directions