10 ways to defend the environment this year
Would you like to deepen your commitment to EDO NSW and the environment? Here are some ways to get involved this year.
- Have your voice heard – use the map on our Have Your Say online resource to find opportunities to comment on developments in your area and around Australia.
- Learn how to get more involved in promoting a sustainable future by browsing How can I have my say? and reading our plain English legal guides.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and help us spread the word about our work to defend the environment.
- Sign up to our weekly eBulletin to stay in touch with developments in environmental law and policy.
- Come along to one of our community workshops – if you’re signed up to our eBulletin, you’ll be able to see when there’s a workshop in your area. Better still, why not request a workshop on environmental issues in your community?
- Subscribe to Environmental Defender, our quarterly supporter newsletter.
Donate – nearly a third of our income comes from donations from people like you who want to protect our environment.
- Become a Friend of the EDO – your monthly contribution will help us ensure we are ready to respond when the community needs our help.
- Donate from your pre-tax salary via workplace giving.
Make a bequest – by adding us to your will, your legacy can promote ecologically sustainable development.
Professional development workshop in Wagga Wagga in 2016