We are looking to expand the finance function of our Operations Team as we enter an exciting period of growth.
The Finance Administrator and the Senior Finance Officer will work closely together, and with the Director of Operations, to meet the changing demands of the organisation.
Applications close on 6 November 2019.
- Minimum 3 years financial administration or bookkeeping experience
- An understanding of cost centres
- Excellent attention to detail without sacrificing efficiency
- Strong communication skills and willingness to interact regularly with suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience in non-for-profit sector (preferable)
- Minimum Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or a Certificate IV in Accounting
- Experience of MYOB (or equivalent)
Location: The position is based at the Sydney office.
Hours: Part-time 3 days per week.
Contract and Salary: This position is a 12-month fixed term contract with possible extension based on funding. This position is covered by the SCHADS Award. Remuneration in the range of grade 4.3 – 5.1 based on experience.