Have Your Say Now - Current Opportunities
Note that some opportunities will apply to large areas of the state or the whole of NSW or Australia. In this case, the opportunity will be mapped at the street address of the relevant Government Department's head office or the nearest local council chambers.
How to access environmental and planning consultations at federal, state and council level
Local Environment Plans (LEPs)
- To access the LEP tracking system, visit the Department of Planning and Environment website, go to Current Proposals and search for ‘On Exhibition’. Read more about LEPs in our Fact Sheets. Visit your local council’s website to see if there are any planning proposals or LEP changes open for public comment.
- In NSW, go to NSW Government Have Your Say. Then also check the Department of Planning and Environment On Exhibition site. You can also look for Inquiries by state Parliamentary committees.
- Federal: Look for Open for public comment. Then go to Public Consultations. You can also look for new consultations by the Senate and new consultations by the House of Representatives.
Threatened species listings
Major project proposals
EPBC Act referrals
- Invitations to comment on development plans which come under the EPBC Act
Plans of Management
- Invitations to comment on draft plans of management for NSW national parks
New coal and petroleum exploration licences
Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 05:00 PMThe NSW Department of Industry – Water in Gwydir, Australia
Public consultation on the draft Water Resource Plan and draft Water Sharing Plans for the regulated and unregulated Gwydir Surface Water Sources has now started and will conclude on Thursday 29 November 2018.