Have Your Say now - current opportunities
Note that some opportunities will apply to large areas of the state or the whole of NSW or Australia. In this case, it will be mapped at the street address of the relevant Government Department's head office or the nearest council chambers.
How to access environmental and planning consultations at federal, state and council level
- In NSW, go to NSW Government Have Your Say. Then also check the Department of Planning and Environment On Exhibition site. You can also look for Inquiries by state Parliamentary committees.
- Federal: Look for Open for public comment. Then go to Public Consultations. You can also look for new consultations by the Senate and new consultations by the House of Representatives.
Threatened species listings
Major project proposals
EPBC Act referrals
- Invitations to comment on development plans which come under the EPBC Act
Plans of Management
- Invitations to comment on draft plans of management for NSW national parks
New coal and petroleum exploration licences
Local Environment Plans (LEPs)
- To access the LEP tracking system, visit the Department of Planning and Environment website, go to Current Proposals and search for ‘On Exhibition’. Read more about LEPs in our Fact Sheets. Visit your local council’s website to see if there are any planning proposals or LEP changes open for public comment.
Monday, May 27, 2019 at 05:00 PMNSW Department of Industry in Dungog, Australia
NSW Department of Industry is inviting comment on proposed changes to the water sharing plan for the Paterson Regulated River. The current Plan was reviewed by the Natural Resources Commission, which recommended that it be replaced and then released a draft replacement water sharing plan.
Submissions close at 5pm on 27 May 2019.
Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 05:00 PMDepartment of the Environment and Energy in Mariginiup, Australia
Proposed clearing, development and subdivision for a residential development. The action may impact Banksia woodlands and potential foraging habitat for Carnaby’s Black Cockatoo and Forest Red-tailed Black Cockatoo – submissions invited until 30 May 2019.
Friday, June 07, 2019 at 05:00 PMNSW Department of Planning & Environment in North Rothbury, Australia
Developer to make monetary contribution of $105,340 per Net Developable Hectare for regional transport infrastructure and services – submissions invited until 7 June 2019.
Monday, June 10, 2019 at 12:00 PMNSW Department of Planning & Environment in Edmonson Park, Australia
Amendment to Edmondson Park Frasers Town Centre Guidelines to reduce the car park rate for 2 bedroom dwellings in the Town Centre Core – submissions invited until Friday 10 June 2016.
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 05:00 PMNSW Roads and Maritime Services in Coonabarabran, Australia
The NSW Roads and Maritime Service is seeking feedback on a proposed Coonabarabran Bypass, as part of the broader Newell Highway upgrade program.
You are invited to attend a drop-in session, which are being held from 16-24 May, and can lodge a submission by 13 June 2019.