Have Your Say now - current opportunities
Note that some opportunities will apply to large areas of the state or the whole of NSW or Australia. In this case, it will be mapped at the street address of the relevant Government Department's head office or the nearest council chambers.
How to access environmental and planning consultations at federal, state and council level
- In NSW, go to NSW Government Have Your Say. Then also check the Department of Planning and Environment On Exhibition site. You can also look for Inquiries by state Parliamentary committees.
- Federal: Look for Open for public comment. Then go to Public Consultations. You can also look for new consultations by the Senate and new consultations by the House of Representatives.
Threatened species listings
Major project proposals
EPBC Act referrals
- Invitations to comment on development plans which come under the EPBC Act
Plans of Management
- Invitations to comment on draft plans of management for NSW national parks
New coal and petroleum exploration licences
Local Environment Plans (LEPs)
- To access the LEP tracking system, visit the Department of Planning and Environment website, go to Current Proposals and search for ‘On Exhibition’. Read more about LEPs in our Fact Sheets. Visit your local council’s website to see if there are any planning proposals or LEP changes open for public comment.
Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 05:00 PMAustralian Energy Market Commission in Sydney, Australia
Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) have released a consultation paper on a proposal to introduce a short term forward market to enable participants to contract for electricity in the week leading up to dispatch.
You are invited to provide feedback on the paper by 23 May 2019.
Monday, June 10, 2019 at 12:00 PMNSW Department of Planning & Environment in Edmonson Park, Australia
Amendment to Edmondson Park Frasers Town Centre Guidelines to reduce the car park rate for 2 bedroom dwellings in the Town Centre Core – submissions invited until Friday 10 June 2016.