Submissions extended: Revised Community Consultative Committee Guidelines
The Department of Planning and Environment has extended the due date for submissions to the Revised Community Consultative Committee Guidelines.
Community Consultative Committees play a role in the assessment and regulation of State significant projects by providing a forum for discussions between companies, communities and local councils about a project.
The proposed changes include:
- Increased flexibility of the guidelines
- Revised procedures for the establishment of the committees
- Revised criteria for community and environmental representatives
- Guidance on how to establish committees and conduct meetings
- A new toolkit to assist with the establishment and operation of committees
Submissions have been extended and are now invited until Monday 18 April 2016.
23-33 Bridge St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Map & Directions