Water resource plans public exhibition
The NSW Department of Primary Industries - Water has prepared status and issues papers for eight water resource plans. Each plan defines the status of the water resources and lists existing water issues for consideration in the respective regions.
Papers have been released for:
- Murray and Lower Darling surface water
- Murrumbidgee surface water
- Barwon-Darling Watercourse surface water
- Namoi and Peel surface water
- Lachlan alluvium
- Macquarie-Castlereagh alluvium
- Gwydir alluvium
- NSW Border Rivers alluvium
Submissions are invited until Friday 31 March 2017.
19 Martin Pl
Map & Directions