Koala Strategy for NSW
Koala Strategy of NSW - Submission by EDO NSW
March 2017 - Download this submission.
This submission to the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage addresses the following:
- NSW needs laws that will protect the koala and its habitat from major threats
- Examples where planning laws and biodiversity protections are failing
- New biodiversity and land clearing law
- Recent Submission on the Koala SEPP
- Review of threatened status and recovery plan: What is the risk of extinction?